I flight for 9 years. Intensive practice since 4 years ago : more than 150h/year
Hike and fly :
- Winner of the Airtour 2013 : replay some moments.
- 3rd solo palce at Vercofly 2013 : read the article.
- 2nd in the Airtour 2014 : article in preparation …
- Regular personal practice of hike and fly.
- 287 km in FAI triangle around the massif of the Écrins (11h40 hours of flight), july 2014 : read article.
- 9th at the provisional CFD classification.
- Regular practice of cross-country flight : numerous flights of more than 150 km. .
- Complete crossing in autonomy of the Haut Atlas (Morocco). 650 km, 13 days. Read the article..
- Vol bivouac «from home to the sea » (half turn before the end, too much South wind).
- Bivouac flight in biplace in the Pyrenees.
Compétition distance :
- Nice progression in the FPRS FPRS in one year (see figure) :
- 41th at the provisional FPRS
- 15th at the provisional Elite classification
- Experience in pre-PWC and PWC.
- Selection at the French Championship.
- Take off from the Mont Blanc (2007 and 2011) : some pictures.
- Take off from numerous summits in the Alpes.
- Regular practice of hiking and flying for training.
- Ultratrail : « Endurence Trail « of the Templiers (100km), Millau, France (for the training).
- Acconcagua (6959m), en 2007
- Complete crossing of the Meige 2012
- Kasbek (5047m, Caucasus)
- Bolivia : several 6000m and 5000m ( Lliampu attempt, blocked at 6000m, Uayna Potosi, Cerro Condoriri, Pequeno Alpamayo …)
- 7 months by bike crossing the South America: from Punta Arnas (Chili) to Sucre (Bolivia).
- First summit at 4000m at the age of 8 (Mgoun, Maroc).
- Parapente-Mag Aconcagua : N°120 (2007, four page article) site Pmag
- XC-mag Airtour 2013 : N°148 (2013, two page article) site XCmag
- Parapente-Mag Vol-Bivouac Maroc : N°149 (2013, six page article) site Pmag
- Parapente-Mag VercoFly 2013 : N°150 (2013, six page article) site Pmag
- TV studio “Grenoble TV” : lien